By Karen Clippinger,Pedro González Del Campo Román
Read Online or Download Anatomía y cinesiología de la danza (Deportes nº 74) (Spanish Edition) PDF
Best dance books
A ceremony of passage for Filipino American students, Filipino Cultural evening demanding situations reliable money owed of the earlier
Dance as textual content: Ideologies of the Baroque physique is a old and theoretical exam of French courtroom ballet over a hundred-year interval, starting in 1573, that spans the past due Renaissance and early baroque. using aesthetic and ideological standards, writer Mark Franko analyzes court docket ballet librettos, modern functionality concept, and similar remark on dance and flow within the literature of this era.
Dance Anatomy and Kinesiology, moment version, keeps its medical viewpoint whereas delivering better accessibility to a much wider viewers. The streamlined method makes the content material extra available in one undergraduate direction, and the textual content comes with a set of on-line ancillaries.
Throwing the physique into the struggle is the 1st English-language booklet devoted to the German choreographer Raimund Hoghe. Curated and edited through Mary Kate Connolly, the publication operates as a college, drawing jointly quite a few overseas voices to create a fragmented portrait of the artist. Lavishly illustrated with images by way of Rosa Frank, who has collaborated heavily with Hoghe for 2 a long time, this e-book should be welcomed through all who respect a guy defined by way of the hot York instances - in its evaluate of Hoghe’s 2012 ‘Pas de Deux’ with jap dancer Takashi Ueno - as ‘a lover of romance and gorgeous things’.
- Tango. Una pasión ilustrada (Spanish Edition)
- Dance Degree Programs:Career Readiness and Preparation Criteria in Undergraduate
- Rock 'n' Roll Dances of the 1950s (The American Dance Floor)
- Studying Disability Arts and Culture: An Introduction
- La danse à l'écoute des nouvelles technologies: Des prothèses numériques aux corps synesthètes (Audiovisuel et communication) (French Edition)
- When Ballet Became French: Modern Ballet and the Cultural Politics of France, 1909-1958
Extra resources for Anatomía y cinesiología de la danza (Deportes nº 74) (Spanish Edition)